Aqualia Thermal Eye Balm
Aqualia Thermal Eye Balm
Awakening Eye Balm
Complete your routine
INGREDIENT INNOVATIONContaining Pure Caffeine, this formula helps to counteract signs of fatigue, including dark circles and puffiness. With advanced Dynamic Hydration technology to help distribute & lock water in. Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and Aquabioryl™ known to replenish the skin with water and form a protective film. Contains fortifying and soothing Vichy Thermal Spa Water. Paraben-free.
EFFICACYOver the course of a day, eyes reveal signs of tiredness and wear in different ways: puffy, swollen eyes in the morning may be followed by sunken, tired-looking eyes by evening. These fluctuations can result from uneven water distribution around the eye area. Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm helps distribute and lock hydration in the eye contour area, for a more refreshed, wide awake look from the 1st morning. Smooth dehydration lines, moisturize delicate skin and visibly reduce the appearance of dark circles and under-eye puffiness.
TEXTURERefreshing and lightweight water-gel texture instantly comforts the eye contour area without greasiness, stickiness or heaviness. Leaves eye area soothed, moisturized and comfortable all day. Provides an ideal base for makeup application.
TOLERANCEOil-free. Fragrance-free. Allergy-tested. Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control. Formulated for sensitive skin. Suitable for all skin types.
Apply day and night to cleansed skin using the following massage technique:
- Upper eye application: Starting at the inner corner of the brow bone, point thumbs downward and use thumb pads to gently press product into the eye contour area. Repeat pressure 3 times along the orbital bone, moving towards the outer edge of the brow.
- Under eye application: Starting at the inner corner of eyes, use the middle and index fingers to apply gentle pressure. Repeat 3 times following the orbital bone to the outer corners of eyes./ul>
When applied using the recommended massage technique, subjects reported the following results:
- 90% felt skin was comforted
- 83% felt skin was softer
- 71% felt skin was smoother
In 1 week**:
- 85% saw more radiant looking eyes
- 83% felt skin was moisturized all day
- 80% saw a visible reduction in dark circles
- 79% saw a visible reduction in eye puffiness
- 79% saw their dehydration lines smoothed
In 1 month:
- 21% decrease in visible undereye puffiness***
- 87% saw wider-looking eyes**
- 82% saw a reduction in under-eye puffiness**
* Self-assessment of 52 women with sensitive skin, 29-65 years old
**Self-assessment of 84 women with sensitive skin, 20-45 years old
***Clinical scoring of 40 women with under-eye puffiness
688756 22 - INGREDIENTS : • AQUA/WATER • GLYCERIN • DIMETHICONE • PROPANEDIOL • DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER • CI 42090 • CAFFEINE • SODIUM CHLORIDE • SODIUM CITRATE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • PHENOXYETHANOL • p-ANISIC ACID • CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN) • DISODIUM EDTA • CITRIC ACID B IOSACCHA R IDE GUM-1 • POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE • CODE F.I.L C167205/1