Idéalia Night Cream
For Uneven Skin Tone
Complete your routine
INGREDIENT INNOVATIONContaining Pure Caffeine, this formula improves microcirculation and counteracts signs of fatigue. Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and replump skin's appearance over time. Containing Micro-exfoliating LHA and Vitamin B3, Idéalia Night Cream helps stimulate cell renewal on skin's surface and visibly evens skin tone. Paraben-free.
EFFICACYA poor night's sleep is typically written all over your face. Visible signs include a dull complexion, uneven skin tone, reduced skin elasticity, and overall tired-looking features. Idéalia Night Cream's formula helps mimic the results of a good night's sleep on skin. Complexion is more even and illuminated, pores are visibly reduced, and features appear more rested overall. Over time, see fresher, more healthy-looking skin.
TEXTUREFresh balm-in-gel texture envelops and deeply nourishes skin without heaviness.
TOLERANCEAllergy-tested. Formulated for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control.
Apply nightly on cleansed skin or immediately following serum application. For total facial relaxation, follow this massage tips below:
- Take a pea-sized amount and warm between palms and fingers.
- Apply using slow, gentle movements, smoothing out from the nose to the temples.
- Glide product across forehead and gently massage the temples in a circular motion.
- Lay the hands flat over the temples and slide over the ears, down the neck and to the collarbone.
- Finish by applying gentle pressure to the hollow of the collarbones to eliminate tension.
To test the efficacy of Idéalia Night Cream, Vichy performed clinical testing on women whose hectic lives leave little room for regular sleep, including flight attendants, night-shift nurses and young mothers. The results proved the formula’s effectiveness, even on skin judged by an expert to be suffering from poor sleep quality:
In 4 hours*:
- 33.1% improvement in skin tone
- 22.3% increase in skin firmness
In 7 days**:
- 84% agreed that skin felt more supple
- 78% agreed that dullness was reduced
- 75% agreed that complexion looked fresh
- 71% agreed features appeared more rested
In 1 month***:
- 8.0% improvement in skin bounce
- 14.5% increase in skin radiance
- 15.1% reduction in fatigue marks
* measured by dermal torquemeter 4 hours after single application
** self-assessment of 51 women after 7 days of use
*** clinical scoring using Dermatrace after 28 days of use 4 clinical scoring, 50 women aged between 30 and 45 years
AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • ALCOHOL DENAT. • PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL • ISONONYL ISONONANOATE • POLYSORBATE 20 • NIACINAMIDE • DIMETHICONE • PROPANEDIOL • ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE • PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • BHT • C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN • CI 17200 / RED 33 • CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 • TRIETHANOLAMINE • CAFFEINE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • ADENOSINE • TOCOPHERYL ACETATE • DISODIUM EDTA • DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE • CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • LAURETH-7 • HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE • XANTHAN GUM • POLYACRYLAMIDE • ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • FIL 688810 10