Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream
Hydrating Moisturizer For Dry Skin
A deeply hydrating moisturizer for dry skin in a rich, refreshing cream. This soothing and replenish ... Read full description
A deeply hydrating moisturizer for dry skin in a rich, refreshing cream. This soothing and replenishing moisturizer is formulated with Pure Hyaluronic Acid, Plant Sugar, and 15 Mineral-Rich Vichy Volcanic Water to provide 48-hour dynamic hydration, for a comfortable and refreshed complexion.
- Provides immediate and long lasting 48-hour dynamic hydration
- Smooths fine lines and evenly moisturizes skin, revealing a natural glow
- Formulated with 97% Natural Origin Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid, Plant Sugar, and Vichy 15 Mineral-Rich Volcanic Water
- Looking for a fragrance-free option? Check out our new Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream Fragrance Free
In 1 month*:
- 9 out of 10 women agree skin feels supple, velvety soft and hydrated all day
- 8 out of 10 women agree complexion appears fresher and skin looks more luminous
*Self-assessment on 52 women after 4 weeks of twice daily use
- Apply face moisturizer morning and evening to cleansed skin by spreading a touch of cream all over the face
- Spread with outward movements from the middle of the face
Pure Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and visibly plumps skin.
Plant Sugar delivers high performance hydration by strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier to help prevent water loss, leaving skin radiant and plumped with moisture.
Born in the depths of the French volcanoes and powered by 15 essential minerals, VICHY Volcanic Water is clinically proven to strengthen the skin barrier and protect it from exposome factors such as pollution.
Why Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream?
"My patients are looking for safe, natural formulations without compromising on efficacy. With Vichy’s Aqualia Thermal you can have it all – an effective 48-hr rehydrating solution that is clean, clinical and natural. It has 97% natural origin ingredients to hydrate your skin and smooth fine lines without the ‘nasties’ like parabens, silicones and mineral oils." - Dr. Erin Gilbert, MD, PhD, FAAD
How to Use
Complete Your Routine
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product