Aqualia Thermal Face Serum
Hydrating Face Serum
Aqualia Thermal Serum provides 48-hr dynamic hydration to recharge dry and dehydrated skin and smoot ... Read full description
Aqualia Thermal Serum provides 48-hr dynamic hydration to recharge dry and dehydrated skin and smooths fine lines & wrinkles. Formulated with Pure Hyaluronic Acid, Plant Sugar and 15 Mineral-Rich Vichy Volcanic Water to lock in and boost hydration. Paraben-Free. Non-Comedogenic.
- Provides immediate and long lasting 48-hour dynamic hydration.
- Helps retain water and reinforces the skin’s moisture barrier function. Skin is moisturized and protected even under temperature variations.
- Refreshing, lightweight texture without stickiness or oiliness.
In 4 weeks*:
- 96% agreed skin feels well-hydrated
- 95% agreed skin feels revitalized
- 88% agreed skin looks radiant
- 86% agreed fine lines look less visible
- Apply morning and evening to cleansed skin by spreading a pump of hydrating serum all over the face, paying special attention to dry skin areas.
- Spread with outward movements from the middle of the face.
Pure Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and visibly plumps skin.
Plant Sugar delivers high performance hydration by strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier to help prevent water loss, leaving skin radiant and plumped with moisture.
Born in the depths of the French volcanoes and powered by 15 essential minerals, VICHY Volcanic Water is clinically proven to strengthen the skin barrier and protect it from exposome factors such as pollution.
Why Aqualia Thermal Serum?
"My patients are looking for safe, natural formulations without compromising on efficacy. With Vichy’s Aqualia Thermal you can have it all – an effective 48-hr rehydrating solution that is clean, clinical and natural. It has 97% natural origin ingredients to hydrate your skin and smooth fine lines without the ‘nasties’ like parabens, silicones and mineral oils." - Dr. Erin Gilbert, MD, PhD, FAAD
Complete Your Routine
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product