LiftActiv Vitamin C Serum
15% Pure Vitamin C Serum + Hyaluronic Acid
A dermatologist-grade Vitamin C serum that combines 15% Pure Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid for brigh ... Read full description
- Creates a visibly brighter and firmer complexion, smooths the appearance of skin texture, and reduces the look of fine lines in just 10 days.
- Pure and potent antioxidant formula helps address uneven skin tone and helps fight against signs of skin aging.
In 10 days*:
- 83% agreed skin looks more radiant
- 73% agreed complexion looks fresher
- 71% agreed skin appears smoother
- 96% agreed formula penetrates quickly
- 90% agreed formula doesn’t leave the skin shiny
- 88% agreed formula doesn’t leave the skin oily
- In the morning, use dropper to place 4 to 5 drops of Vitamin C Serum in the palm of your cleansed hand.
- Use fingertips to apply to a clean, dry face avoiding the eye area. Let sit for a few moments, then apply your daily moisturizer.
L-Acorbic Acid, the most studied form of Vitamin C. An antioxidant known to help brighten skin, even skin tone & reduce the appearance of skin aging.
Another anti-oxidative vitamin found in the skin that helps protect from environmental aggressors & is known to improve the effectiveness of Vitamin C.
A third broad spectrum anti-oxidant that helps shield the skin & works alongside Vitamin’s C & E to protect from aggressors such as pollution.
Why LiftActiv Vitamin C Serum?
"Pure Vitamin C brightens the complexion, helps minimize fine lines, and is an antioxidant that fights against skin aging caused by environmental stress. However, not all Vitamin C treatments are created equal. Look for simple, clean formulas with no parabens and no fragrance with a high concentration of Vitamin C. I believe in effective, clean, and accessible formulations, so this is an obvious choice to recommend to my patients." - Dr. Erin Gilbert, MD, PhD, FAAD
How to Use
Complete Your Routine
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
What is LiftActiv Vitamin C Serum Brightening Skin Corrector?
How do I apply this Vitamin C serum?
Can I use a Vitamin C serum daily?
Is this product suitable for dry skin?
Can I apply another product on top of LiftActiv Vitamin C Serum?
What is the recommended skincare routine to follow when using LiftActiv Vitamin C Serum?
Why is it recommended to follow with an SPF product after application?
Can the formula change in color once opened and does this impact product efficacy?
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product