Pureté Thermale Mineral Micellar Water for Sensitive Skin
A gentle, yet effective cleanser created for sensitive skin. Micellar water formula that cleanses sk ... Read full description
HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES
Place your order by 5pm EST on the below dates to receive it by 12/24.
2nd Day Air: 12/20
Next Day Air: 12/21
A gentle, yet effective cleanser created for sensitive skin. Micellar water formula that cleanses skin, removes face & eye makeup, and soothes skin all in one simple step. No rubbing or rinsing required. Dermatologist tested formula with Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and 15 Mineral-Rich Vichy Volcanic Water to help hydrate and reinforce the skin barrier.
- Removes impurities caused by exposome factors like pollution, leaving skin feeling clean, fortified, and soothed.
- Refreshing water-like texture gently, yet effectively cleanses sensitive skin. Non-drying. Refreshing fragrance selected to maximize the sensorial experience.
- Tested under Dermatological and Ophthalmological Control. Paraben free.
In 4 weeks*:
- 94% agree the product quickly removes impurities (dirt, pollution)
- 94% agree the product leaves skin soft
- 90% agree the product smoothly cleanses the skin, without rubbing
- 87% agree the skin seems healthier & cleaner
*Study on 51 women with sensitive skin, after 28 days of application
- Apply micellar water onto a cotton pad and glide over entire face and eye area. Use sweeping motions, starting from the inside of the face and moving outwards. No rinsing required.
- Can also be used to fix makeup during makeup application or touch-ups throughout the day.
Vitamin B5 is an ingredient known for its soothing properties to help skin feel comfortable
Micellar water is powered by micelle technology—tiny oil molecules called micelles that are suspended in a soft water solution. What makes these micelles so unique is their ability to attract, surround, trap, and lift impurities off the skin’s surface.
Born in the depths of the French volcanoes and powered by 15 essential minerals, VICHY Volcanic Water is clinically proven to strengthen the skin barrier and protect it from exposome factors such as pollution.
Why Pureté Thermale Micellar Water?
"Our skin is under constant duress from daily exposome aggressors, like UV damage, stress, and pollution. Throughout the day, pollution, dirt and other impurities latch on to the skin, which can lead to enlarged pores, uneven skin tone and wrinkles. Vichy’s Mineral Micellar Waters, formulated with Vichy Volcanic Water, effectively cleanse, purify and fortify your skin (as well as remove makeup), leaving your face hydrated, comfortable and most importantly, protected. This Micellar Water for sensitive skin also includes Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), to soothe, and moisturize the skin." - Dr. Erin Gilbert, MD, PhD, FAAD
Complete Your Routine
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
Is Pureté Thermale Micellar Water safe for sensitive skin?
When should you use a cleanser?
How do Pureté Thermale cleansers work against pollution?
What is double cleansing?
Which cleanser is right for my skin type?
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 10ms
- reviews, product