LiftActiv Peptide-C Sunscreen SPF 30
Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum Protection
Your skin’s exposome defense, LiftActiv Peptide-C Sunscreen SPF 30 is an anti-aging* daily moisturiz ... Read full description
Your skin’s exposome defense, LiftActiv Peptide-C Sunscreen SPF 30 is an anti-aging* daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Dermatologist tested formula of Phyto Peptides, Vitamin C and 15 Mineral-Rich Vichy Volcanic Water improves the look of wrinkles, dark spots, dull and uneven skin tone, and loss of firmness.
*When used as directed with other sun protection measures.
- Visibly brighten skin tone and smooth the look of skin while boosting hydration.
- Visibly reduced wrinkles, diminished appearance of dark spots and skin feels firmer after 8 weeks of use.
- Fast-absorbing formula leaves skin feeling comfortable and smooth. Light fragrance with floral notes, allergy tested.
After 1st use: Smooths the look of skin and delivers 24-hr hydration.
After 4 weeks: Brighter-looking skin and facial features look more defined.
After 8 weeks: Visibly reduced wrinkles, diminished appearance of dark spots and skin feels firmer.
- Apply in the morning on clean skin or after a serum.
- Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
- For a dermatologist recommended regimen, use as follows in the morning:
Step 1: After cleansing, apply LiftActiv Peptide-C Ampoule Serum. Wait 30 seconds until fully absorbed. Step 2: Apply LiftActiv Peptide-C Sunscreen SPF 30.
Phyto Peptides are short fragments of proteins naturally derived from green peas that help visibly firm skin’s appearance.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant known to help brighten skin and reduce the appearance of skin aging.
Born in the depths of the French volcanoes and powered by 15 essential minerals, VICHY Volcanic Water is clinically proven to strengthen the skin barrier and protect it from exposome factors such as pollution.
Did You Know?
"Every day our skin is attacked by factors like pollution, lack of sleep, and UV damage, and these aggressors cause 80 percent of skin aging. Taken all together, these internal and external aggressors have become known as the exposome." - Dr. Erin Gilbert, MD, PhD, FAAD