Capital Soleil Tinted 100% Mineral Sunscreen SPF 60
Daily Anti-Aging Mineral Sunscreen
A daily mineral sunscreen with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 60 protection. This 100% mineral (titanium ... Read full description
A daily mineral sunscreen with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 60 protection. This 100% mineral (titanium dioxide) sunscreen provides ultra-lightweight coverage with a sheer tint for a healthy-looking glow.
- Formulated with Titanium Dioxide and 15 Mineral-Rich Volcanic Water, which is clinically proven to strengthen the skin barrier from skin-aging exposome factors like UV rays and pollution.
- Water resistant for up to 80 minutes, fragrance-free and suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. Paraben-free and allergy-tested.
- Broad spectrum SPF 60 protection from both UVA and UVB rays
- Water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- 100% mineral sunscreen (titanium dioxide) with no chemical filters
- Shake well before use. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures: read pack of packaging. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Titanium Dioxide is a key skincare ingredient in mineral sunscreens. It forms a barrier on the skin to reflect and help protect against UVA and UVB rays.
Born in the depths of the French volcanoes and powered by 15 essential minerals, VICHY Volcanic Water is clinically proven to strengthen the skin barrier and protect it from exposome factors such as pollution.
Why Capital Soleil Tinted Mineral Sunscreen SPF 60?
"Exposome factors like UV exposure, pollution and fatigue can cause up to 80% of skin aging. I always tell my patients that daily sunscreen use is the most important way to prevent premature skin aging and keep skin healthy. It is important to use a sunscreen that offers broad spectrum protection, meaning it helps to prevent damage from both UVA and UVB rays. Vichy’s Capital Soleil SPF 60 100% Mineral Sunscreen is a daily sunscreen that offers broad spectrum, UVA/UVB protection and is a great option for those who prefer a non-chemical UV filter." - Dr. Erin Gilbert, MD, PhD, FAAD