Capital Soleil Ultra Light Sunscreen SPF 50
Daily Anti-Aging Face Sunscreen
A daily anti-aging face sunscreen lotion with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50 protection in an ultra-l ... Read full description
A daily anti-aging face sunscreen lotion with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50 protection in an ultra-light formula that is oxybenzone-free, water resistant for up to 80 minutes and easily absorbed on skin.
- Formulated with 15 Mineral-Rich Vichy Volcanic Water, UV Filters and an Antioxidant Complex (Vitamin E & Grape Extract), which help to protect the skin from harmful free radicals that lead to signs of photo aging.
- Dermatologist- and allergy-tested formula with a light fragrance.
- Broad spectrum SPF 50 protection from both UVA and UVB rays
- Water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Shake well before use. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures: read pack of packaging. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Antioxidant Complex (Vitamin E and White Grape Extract). Scientific research shows that antioxidants on the skin help to protect from harmful free radicals that lead to the signs of photo aging.
Born in the depths of the French volcanoes and powered by 15 essential minerals, VICHY Volcanic Water is clinically proven to strengthen the skin barrier and protect it from exposome factors such as pollution.
Why Capital Soleil Ultra-Light Sunscreen SPF 50?
"Exposome factors like UV exposure, pollution and fatigue can cause up to 80% of skin aging. I always tell my patients that daily sunscreen use is the most important way to prevent premature skin aging and keep skin healthy. It is important to use a sunscreen that offers broad spectrum protection, meaning it helps to prevent damage from both UVA and UVB rays. Vichy’s Capital Soleil Ultra-Light SPF 50 Sunscreen is a daily face sunscreen that offers broad spectrum, UVA/UVB protection, and is water resistant for up to 80 minutes." - Dr. Erin Gilbert, MD, PhD, FAAD