Normaderm PhytoAction Acne Control Daily Moisturizer
Salicylic Acid Face Moisturizer
Discover Normaderm PhytoAction Acne Control Daily Moisturizer, Vichy’s first acne treatment moisturi ... Read full description
- Clears acne blemishes and blackheads
- Reduces the look of enlarged pores
- Visibly refines skin texture and improves skin tone over time
- Leaves skin with a healthy-looking glow
- Refreshing lightweight texture easily glides on skin and is absorbed quickly. Non-greasy, non-drying finish that leaves skin feeling soothed and hydrated.
After first use: Skin feels moisturized and softer
In 1 week: Skin texture looks refined
In 4 weeks:
- Acne blemishes are reduced
- Pores are less visible
- Skin tone looks more even
In 8 weeks*: -42% Acne pimples *Results based on expert grading in an eight-week clinical test on 50 women.
Your Recommended 4-Step Routine for Acne-Prone Skin
- Cleanse & Purify with Normaderm PhytoAction Daily Deep Cleansing Gel
- Exfoliate & Renew with Normaderm BHA Exfoliating Serum
- Correct & Hydrate with Normaderm PhytoAction Acne Control Daily Moisturizer
- Treat with Normaderm S.O.S. Acne Rescue Spot Corrector
Maximum Strength 2% Salicylic Acid is an active ingredient for the treatment of acne. Controls and helps prevent new acne blemishes.
Pure Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and visibly plumps skin.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant known to help brighten skin and reduce the appearance of skin aging.
Born in the depths of the French volcanoes and powered by 15 essential minerals, VICHY Volcanic Water is clinically proven to strengthen the skin barrier and protect it from exposome factors such as pollution.
Why Normaderm PhytoAction Acne Control Moisturizer?
"I highly recommend Vichy’s acne treatment moisturizer to my patients who want a solution to clear acne while visibly improving skin tone and texture. Clinically tested and formulated with Maximum Strength 2% Salicylic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C and 60% Vichy Volcanic Water, this product reduces acne blemishes and leaves skin feeling soothed and hydrated. I trust this gentle, yet effective formula even for my patients with sensitive skin." - Dr. Erin Gilbert, MD, PhD, FAAD
How to Use
Complete Your Routine for Acne-Prone Skin
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 10ms
- reviews, product