Aqualia Thermal Eye Balm
Hydrating Eye Gel
A refreshingly lightweight eye gel that delivers the lasting hydration of a moisturizing balm for a ... Read full description
- Helps to target the appearance of under-eye bags, counteract signs of fatigue, including dark circles and puffiness around the delicate eye area.
- Formulated with Pure Hyaluronic Acid, Aquabioryl™ and 15 Mineral-Rich Vichy Volcanic Water, this eye balm will help to replenish the skin with moisture and form a protective film.
- Lightweight water-gel texture instantly comforts the eye contour area without greasiness, stickiness or heaviness. Provides an ideal base for makeup application.
After 4 weeks of product application, we observe a significant decrease in visibility of puffy eyes of 20.7%*
*Clinical scoring of the eye puffiness by dermatologist with dynamic atlases (morphing) at T0 baseline and T4 weeks on 40 volunteers
After 4 weeks of product application, consumers observed:
- 8 of 10 women felt the eye contour looks moisturized and fresher
- 8 of 10 women felt skin was moisturized all day long
- Hydration lasting up to 72 hours.
The eye puffiness was less visible after one month of continuous application.
- Apply eye gel day and night to cleansed skin.
- Use the following massage technique: Starting at the inner corner of the brow bone, point thumbs downward and use thumb pads to gently press product into the eye contour area.
Caffeine is an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties for a rested look.
Pure Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and visibly plumps skin.
Born in the depths of the French volcanoes and powered by 15 essential minerals, VICHY Volcanic Water is clinically proven to strengthen the skin barrier and protect it from exposome factors such as pollution.
Why Aqualia Thermal Eye Gel?
"Puffy eyes can be related to insufficient sleep or increased salt intake, and inadequate water intake makes fine lines more visible. Remember your eight glasses of water during the day and eight hours of sleep at night, it will help. But, acting on the spot can make a big difference. Aqualia Thermal Eye Balm will intensely hydrate while the balm texture won't get into your eyes and irritate them. It has a light and comfortable texture that melts into the skin without too much rubbing." - Dr. Erin Gilbert, MD, PhD, FAAD
Complete Your Routine
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product