Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel
Gel Cleanser for All Skin Types
A refreshing gel cleanser that effectively cleanses impurities, makeup, and pollution from the skin. ... Read full description
A refreshing gel cleanser that effectively cleanses impurities, makeup, and pollution from the skin. Leaves skin feeling soft and fresh, without overdrying or tightness. Formulated with Niacinamide and Vichy Volcanic Water to purify and strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Cleanses skin from impurities and makeup to help reveal brighter, healthier-looking skin from first use. without tightness.
- Luxurious, transparent lathering gel texture that leaves skin feeling soft and fresh after rinsing, without tightness.
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for use on sensitive skin and eyes.
- Available in a 200ml tube and larger, 400ml value size with pump.
After 4 weeks: 9 out of 10 women say skin feels comfortable, the sensation of tightness due to hard water is reduced and skin is not dry. *
*Self-assessment, 63 women, aged 19 to 59.
- Apply gel cleanser to wet face using circular motions, starting from the cheeks, and moving towards nose, chin, and forehead, avoiding the eye contour area.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- For a boost of hydration, apply our Minéral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Serum after cleansing and follow with Minéral 89 72H Moisture Boosting Cream
- For optimal results, we recommend using twice daily in the morning and evening.
A humectant capable of retaining a significant quantity of water in the skin’s outer layers.
A form of Vitamin B3 that can help retain skin moisture, smooth skin, and restore skin radiance.
VICHY VOLCANIC WATER
Strengthens and repairs the skin moisture barrier and protects it from exposome factors such as pollution.
Why Pureté Thermale Gel Cleanser?
"Pureté Thermale cleansers are a trusted part of my daily recommended routine. Formulated with Vichy’s 15 Mineral-Rich Volcanic Water, Pureté Thermale works to both cleanse the skin from exposome factors such as pollution and remove impurities from the skin. Safe for even the most sensitive skin, this product makes an excellent addition to a healthy skincare routine." - Dr. Erin Gilbert, MD, PhD, FAAD